PADI Advanced Open Water Diver / CMAS 2* Diver, the “level 2” of scuba diving.
To take the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course, you must first be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver ( or CMAS equivalent ), but you don’t need much experience. This course will help you develop your scuba diving skills, gain more confidence, and feel more relaxed underwater. It allows you to acquire more experience while still under the guidance and supervision of a qualified Instructor
You will perfect your technique over the completion of 5 Adventure Dives:
- Underwater Navigation Dive **obligatory
- Deep Dive (18-30 metres) **obligatory
- Three more Adventure Dives of your choice
You and your Instructor will choose between the 15 different types of Adventure Dives on offer in order to complete your course. You can try digital underwater photography, wreck diving, fish identification, drift diving, night diving, peak performance buoyancy, and many other themed dives.
The knowledge and skills you will learn during your PADI Advanced Open Water course or CMAS equivalent vary in function of the Adventure Dives you choose. Here is what you can expect to learn and perform during your course:
- Complete 5 Knowledge Reviews and review your answers with your Instructor
- The practical aspects and safety considerations when planning and executing a Deep Dive.
- The physiological effects that take place when Deep Diving.
- Different ways to use your compass when navigating underwater and on the surface.
- How to estimate a distance.
- How to orient yourself underwater using kick cycles, natural landmarks and time
To enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or CMAS 2* Diver, you must:
- Already be certified as a PADI Open Water Diver ( or CMAS 1* Diver )
- Be at least 14 years old
- Complete 20 Dives ın your log book
- Be in good health
Included in the price:
PADI Advanced Diver book or CMAS 2* book (electronic or paper version)
PADI or CMAS Certification Card
Transport in air-conditioned bus to and from training site
Complete set of diving equipment and tanks
Instructor speaking English, French,Turkısh or Dutch
Theory lessons on our boat
Skills practice in sea
5 dives in the sea
Porter available to carry the equipment/tank to and from the dive site
All amenities: toilet, shower, and changing room available
Insurance during certification
Did you love your experience and would like to continue your diving adventure?
Continue to explore the underwater world and become a PADI Dive Master / CMAS 3* Diver (2 -3 days)!
Begin to look beyond yourself and take more notice of the other divers around you. If you’re interested in learning more about dive safety, and preventing and responding to dive accidents, enroll in the PADI Rescue Diver course (2-3 days) or other CMAS speciality Dives